Wednesday 15 September 2010

My son first day of school

My son first day of school.........................




Well the day has finally come! My son is starting  Nursery school today! He was so excited.  
On Wednesday Sep 15th of 2010, my son started his first day of school, preschool that is.  He is only 3 years old (just turned 3 in July).  Hmm a nice break for three hours (12.30 to 3.30 ) he is away  ha ha :).  Mean while i can finish my cooking for dinner and some snacks and keep it ready when my kids come back from school. Well i know going to school gives him structure, socialization with kids his own age, and of course an education.

But I miss him terribly even if it is just a few hours a day. How is it he is already in school? It feels like yesterday when he was just a baby. Now he is a little boy.
 I said: You're going to have a fun day!"
Bye, bye!" I called
Bye, bye Mamma!" he answered back with a broad grin and a wave.
And that was that. :)



I love u Pranith and love my kids  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment